Parking Policies and Procedures
- No overnight parking is permitted in any of the parking lots.
- All vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk.
- Any articles left in vehicles are done so at owner’s risk.
- Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium reserves the right to have any vehicles moved to another section of the parking lot.
- No attendants will be present after regular event hours.
- No re-entry allowed.
Individual Game Parking
Spring Training: Paid guest parking costs $13 and is located in the Abacoa Parking Garage, located on Parkside Drive. Handicapped parking is available directly in front and along the side of the stadium, as well as in the Abacoa parking garage. A handicapped drop-off area is located directly in front of Gate B.
Florida State League: Fans can access complimentary parking in the Abacoa parking garage. Only for a select number of premium dates will a parking fee be charged. For more information, please reach us by phone at (561) 775-1818.
Guests with Disabilities Parking: Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis on Main Street, located along the west side of the stadium; and on Avenue A, located along the north side of the stadium. There is also disabled parking available in the Abacoa parking garage (Season Pass Garage) to the west of the stadium, and in the front row of the two grass parking areas (lots D and E).
Guest Drop Off/ Pick-Up Area: A drop-off area is located directly in front of the stadium outside of Gate B. This drop-off area is ADA accessible.
Bus/ RV Parking: For information on parking passes for all oversized vehicles, please call the Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium Ticket office at 561-630-1828.