Parking Policies and Procedures
- Tailgating is permitted in the grass parking lots only.
- No open-flame cooking is permitted.
- Pop-up tents are permitted as long as they are not staked into the ground and do not take up additional parking spaces (additional spaces will be charged at owner’s expense).
- No overnight parking is permitted in any of the parking lots.
- All vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk.
- Any articles left in vehicles are done so at owner’s risk.
- Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium reserves the right to have any vehicles moved to another section of the parking lot.
- No attendants will be present after regular event hours.
- No re-entry allowed.
Individual Game Parking
Preferred Parking: During the Florida State League season, fans can access complimentary parking in the Abacoa parking garage. Only for a select number of premium dates will a parking fee be charged. For more information, please reach us by phone at 561-320-6313.
Guests with Disabilities Parking: Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis on Main Street, located along the west side of the stadium; and on Avenue A, located along the north side of the stadium. There is also disabled parking available in the Abacoa parking garage (Season Pass Garage) to the west of the stadium, and in the front row of the two grass parking areas (lots D and E).
Guest Drop Off/ Pick-Up Area: A drop-off area is located directly in front of the stadium outside of Gate B. This drop-off area is ADA accessible.
Bus/ RV Parking: For information on parking passes for all oversized vehicles, please call the Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium Ticket office at 561-630-1828.