2022 Spring Training Update
UPDATED March 13, 2022
Major League Baseball has announced the revised 2022 Spring Training schedules for both the Miami Marlins and the St. Louis Cardinals. See below for each club’s full schedule, starting on March 18 and ending on April 5.
Game times have also been announced, with each St. Louis Cardinals home game commencing at 1:05 p.m. Five Miami Marlins home games will also start at that time. Marlins home games against the New York Mets (March 29), St. Louis Cardinals (March 31), and Washington Nationals (April 2) are slated for 6:40 p.m. first pitches, while the Spring Training finale against the St. Louis Cardinals (April 5) will start at 11:05 a.m.
Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday, March 15th at 10 a.m. ET. Stay tuned to the Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium website, newsletter, and social media channels for all upcoming announcements.
In the meantime, we appreciate your patience as we address refunds and repurchase of tickets for the initial 2022 Spring Training season. All current ticket holders will be hearing from the stadium directly regarding the next steps as we welcome back baseball.
Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium knows that the fans are itching to get back to the ballpark! Thank you for your support and we will see you all very soon!
To all 2022 Season Ticket Holders
Thank you for your continued support. We greatly appreciate it. As we prepare for Spring Training 2.0 here is everything you need to know!
- You will be refunded automatically for your original full-season tickets that were purchased. This will go back to you in the form of your original payment. NO NEED TO CONTACT US! This process has already been started. Please allow 2-3 weeks for refunds to be processed.
- Your season seat locations are still going to be available for you to purchase for the new games.
- Starting on Tuesday, March 15th at 10 a.m. ET. log-into your “My RDCS Tickets” here: https://mpv.tickets.com/?agency=JPTM_MYTIXX&orgid=45249#/auth/login?fullret=%2Fticketmanagement%2F%3Fagency%3DJPTM_MYTIXX%26orgid%3D45249%23%2F
- You will need the email address and password associated with your season tickets.
- Claim and purchase the games you want to attend.
- Wednesday, March 16th at 11:59 p.m. any seats that you have not claimed and purchased will be released for the public to purchase.
- Claimed and purchased games will be available on the MLB Ballpark app or you may print them from the “My RDCS Tickets” portal.
Your continued support is something that we greatly appreciate. Please feel free to contact the Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium Ticket Office at 561-630-1828 or Tickets@RogerDeanChevroletStadium.com